September 4, 2015
5 Reasons to receive Therapeutic Support Services from SFF
5 Reasons to receive Therapeutic Support Services from SFF:
- TSS provides services for pre- and post-adoptive children and their families from 0-18 years old
- TSS focuses on issues related to grief, loss, trauma, identity and attachment
- TSS provides in-home and community-based services to help the child and families to resolve issues that are happening in their own environment such as home, school, daycare, etc.
- TSS helps to create a bond and attachment between the child and family, provides parenting skills and psycho education to parent children with emotional and behavioral issues
- TSS assists youth who have not yet attained forever families and need to secure permanency